Epic is a challenging project that will require a huge effort to complete (roughly 3 person years).
To ease the development, each step in this roadmap will release an high-quality piece of Epic, well documented and fully covered from unit tests.
This page keep track of the progress done.
- Initial release with the DDD Sample domain model rewritten as a pure idiomatic POCO.
(released on April 22, 2011) Download .tar.gz Download .zip
- Epic.Core: all the main interfaces and classes (IEnterprise, IWorkingSession, IRepository...).
Documentation: the vision, the overall architecture and the design patterns that work.
(released on June 20, 2011) Download .tar.gz Download .zip
- Epic.Linq: a fast and configurable Linq provider to query repositories.
- Epic.Proxy: a framework to inject behaviours in the entities and to syncronize their instances.
- Epic.Poem: Presentation Of Enterprise Models, an MVP framework to increase GUI developers productivity.
- Epic.Poem.Web: Asp.NET views for your domain models.
- Epic.Poem.WPF: Silverlight views for your domain models.
- Epic.Security: an innovative framework to secure your entities.
- Epic.Server: an distributed RESTful server for domain models.
- Reference application: the pure POCO DDD Sample solve the ACME (Another Cargo Movement Enterprise) requirements.